We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who understands the customer data framework, can work towards producing unified views of the data and lead customer life-cycle management campaigns.
The incumbent must have a strong understanding of consumer data, visualization dashboards, and customer retention framework’s automation.
This position will be tasked with 3 main objectives:
- Develop customer retention dashboards
- Implement Bykea’s data strategy with respect to customer engagement and loyalty
- Lead automation and scalability of CRM for the organization.
What you roughly look like as a professional:
- Experience: Preferred 2 - 4 years experience in driving brand management at start-ups, early stage organization, or any digitally driven large organization
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Live and breathe the business. Experience in scaled startups is a plus.
- Analytical and Adaptive: Data driven decisions and constant evolution of the customer retention framework
- Values: Empathy for the mass market and affinity with Bykea’s core values
- Personality: Attention to detail, passionate about consumer behavior and leveraging it continuously to fulfill business objectives
- Management style
- Drive velocity in implementation. Has experience in working collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Focused on continuous learning and improvement